|Job Title:||SAP PROGRAMMER|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2020 13:46|
CIRCA £50,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a SAP PROGRAMMER to join a busy, growing FMCG company in the Nelson area.
Our client is looking for a programmer to form part of the new internal IT team.
The successful SAP PROGRAMMER should: -
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritise work
- Have good written and verbal communications
- Possess general knowledge of business practices
- Logical problem-solving abilities
- An ability to understand internal systems and adhere to processes
The successful SAP PROGRAMMER should possess the following:
- Experienced C# programmer
- Experience of TaskCentre (BPA)
- Experience of Integrating SAP with external systems
- SAP B1 experience
- SAP SDK DAPI Experience
- Knowledge of SQL query writing
- Boyum Usability Pack experience
- Crystal Reports experience
- HANA experience
The company understand candidates may not be experienced in all of the above - however will provide training on certain aspects to the ideal candidate.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's