Senior Analytical Scientist
|Job Title:||Senior Analytical Scientist|
|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2016 09:45|
Senior Analytical Chemist.
UP TO £25,000
'SCIENCE IS WORTH EXPLORING'
We have a unique opportunity for a SENIOR Analytical Chemist, to join a unique, growing company that supply the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be working with major multinational clients expanding and developing their already exceptionally successful product line.
As Senior Analytical Chemist your day to day responsibilities will be to:
- Review raw material analytical data and assist with finished product batch review.
- Assist with the training and development of QC laboratory chemists. Ensure training in relevant SOP's and practical training records are maintained for self and other analysts.
- Raising and progression of change controls relating to QC functions.
- Authoring new or modifying current SOP's, raw material specifications, analytical test methods, logbooks and other laboratory documentation.
- Perform standardization assessments and complete standardization reports.
- Investigation & management of OOS laboratory investigations and atypical results and to raise and implement CAPA's when required.
- Follow standard analytical procedures and perform routine and more complex analyses using HPLC, FTIR, UV/VIS, KF, Auto-Titrator etc.
We are looking for an experienced Analytical Chemist, who has proven experience of working within the lab environment and holds excellent knowledge and understanding of analytical techniques: cGLPs & cGMP
A Senior Analytical Chemist will hold the following skills.
- A strong understanding of GMP, GLP and other Quality standards and compliance.
- Project management capabilities, and the ability to manage your own work schedule.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A strong chemistry background with a BSc in Chemistry and a proven work related background.
This is a stand out opportunity for you to develop and grow as a chemist. You will join a leading team of scientists and mentor junior scientists at this heavily invested family company.
This business is growing at a fast pace, and it is their vision to continue to be a market leading company,
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, then please follow the 'apply now' link, interviews are taking place presently and we can't wait to meet you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.