|Job Title:||Senior Buyer|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 13:49|
This global capital engineering business who support the fast-moving consumer goods industry are investing in their supply chain team and are looking to attract into the business an experienced purchasing professional to support future growth.
The key focus of the role is to lead a team of buyers to ensure effective purchasing decisions are made for the company.
Within the role of Senior Buyer, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Develop current purchasing processes.
- Ensure the continuous supply of required goods and materials, communicating supply problems that may pose a risk to production.
- Source alternative suppliers, materials and delivery methods.
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers.
- Assess tenders and quotations from potential suppliers.
- Identify and deliver on cost saving potential.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have purchasing experience gained within a manufacturing or fast paced environment.
- Be experienced developing strong working relationships with suppliers.
- Be computer literate, especially with Excel.
- Be experienced at reducing cost.
- Have good negotiation skills.
On offer: -
- A salary to £35,000
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- 37.5 hour working week
- 12pm finish on a Friday
- Great development potential
Interested? To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.