|Job Title:||Senior Design Engineer|
|Location:||Belfast, County Antrim|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + 10% Bonus, Childcare vouchers, Life cover|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
CALLING ALL DESIGN ENGINEERS READY FOR A CHALLENGE! Are you an experienced design engineer looking for a change of pace? Change of industry? Or just simply looking for your next big challenge?
My client, a global leader with in the construction industry, is looking for an experienced design engineer to embark upon a new growth journey.
11,000 employees worldwide, you are guaranteed to become part of an organisation that invests in their people with a long list of success storeys of progression and development internally.
Responsibilities of Senior Design Engineer include:
- Help provide guidance and support to the current team of engineers.
- 3D Modelling and design.
- Attend customer site to take specification on specialist designs.
- Liaise with customer serviced, manufacturing and production to achieve customer satisfaction
- Follow engineering standards and systems, to ensure effective release of engineering data.
- Provide engineered solutions for the development of new products and modifications to existing products.
- Resolve all quality issues at the root cause in a timely and effective manner
- Manage the ECN process to ensure proper implementation of modifications and changes.
- Prepare technical documentation to support commercial teams in their attempts to win new business.
- Support other departments, customer service, operations, quality and marketing in resolving Technical issues and customer queries.
- Any other duties in support of the Technical department as requested by the NPD Manager.
Those interested must fit the following criteria:
- Must have worked in a design environment (shop floor, not office environment)
- Minimum of 5 year's experience working as a design engineer or in a similar position
- HNC/HND in an engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- Competent in the use of 3D CAD (Preferably solidworks, but not essentially)
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for an opportunity to further their career with an organisation that offers security and long-term progression and investment.
Those interested, click apply without delay!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.