Senior Electrical Engineer (Power/Process Industry)
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer (Power/Process Industry)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 16:26|
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
POWER /PROCESS INDUSTRY
£45 - 50K + BENEFITS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join the team at an Energy from Waste company in the North West.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will act as Duty Holder and will be responsible for setting all electrical standards and systems and ensuring compliance on all work carried out.
- Ensure electrical design, installation and maintenance of electrical systems are compliant with industry standards and regulations
- Act as Responsible Engineer for HV/LV systems and grid interfaces
- Project management; specify equipment, costings, supplier/contractor management
- Approve electrical designs
- Audit checks
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineer and Chartered or working towards
- Proven experience within an energy/ process related industrial environment
- Experience of managing HV and LV systems and electrical assets
- Strong knowledge of UK Electrical H&S Legislation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SENIOR PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEER
£36000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum
PROPOSALS / PROJECT ENGINEER
SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
£38000 - £42000 per annum + PENSION
TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT / PROPOSALS ENGINEER