|Job Title:||SENIOR ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / TEAM LEADER|
|Salary:||£39500 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
SENIOR ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / TEAM LEADER
MON - FRI
(06.00 - 14.00 / 14.00 - 22.00)
£39,500 + OVERTIME + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Team Leader to join the engineering team at a well-known FMCG company in Liverpool
- Co-ordinate all maintenance activities for the team on shift
- Deliver reactive and planned maintenance across site
- Using Continuous Improvement tools on a daily basis
- Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant
- Ensure all plant, machinery and associated equipment is effectively maintained to achieve performance targets.
Requirements for the successful Electrical Maintenance engineer include:
- Time served Electrical or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (C&G/NVQ3/HNC)
- Experience of leading/supervising/coaching a small team of technicians
- Good knowledge/experience of automated production processes in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a fast moving, continuous process environment (food/FMCG preferred)
- Strong electrical fault-finding experience, including PLC
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Flexible and hard-working mind-set
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is a great opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.