Senior Electronic Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electronic Engineer|
|Salary:||£34000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2017 09:55|
SENIOR ELECTRONIC ENGINEER
£34K-42K PER YEAR
Our client is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of sophisticated, high technology products used in aerospace, defence, and industrial markets.
Due to new contracts and ongoing business growth we now have an opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join the team.
- Hardware design- schematic capture through to prototype manufacture and test.
- Software Design- from requirements capture through to module/system level testing.
- FPGA Design- from requirements capture through to module/system level testing.
- Experience in Electrical Design
- Graduate of Electronic Engineering or close subject
- Knowledge of FPGA design and test process
- Experience with Chipscope & Synthesis tools is Desirable
- Embedded software SystemsC experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good inter personal skills
- Good communication
- Video systems and processing techniques knowledge.
Due to the nature of the work undertaken our client would generally require candidates to fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be a born or naturalized British citizen
- Candidates must normally have been resident in the UK for 10 years immediately prior to their application; this is particularly important if you were born outside the UK
If this is the exciting opportunity you have been waiting for then click "APPLY NOW" or contact Phil at Phil@morgaryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER / MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £42000 per annum
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - METALS
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Package