SENIOR ENGINEER - EXTRUSION SPECIALIST
|Job Title:||SENIOR ENGINEER - EXTRUSION SPECIALIST|
|Location:||Isle of Skye, Western Isles|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 08:53|
SENIOR ENGINEER - EXTRUSION SPECIALST
To £55K + Bonus + Pension
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE + EXCELLENT TRAINING PLAN
An amazing opportunity for an Extrusion Specialist to join the Senior Management team at a brand new, €130 million manufacturing facility in the highlands.
With unrivalled training and the opportunity to work on some of the most advanced equipment in the industry, this is an opportunity not to be missed!!
The SENOR ENGINEER will take ownership of the extrusion process ensuring continuous optimisation and performance of the process and equipment.
- Testing and evaluation of raw materials and process equipment
- Act as extrusion specialist and train, mentor, coach operators
- Fault diagnosis and analysis of unplanned downtime
- Process specifications and process improvement initiatives
- Develop, deliver and maintain operational procedures for new equipment
- Develop projects for capital improvement and oversee installation/commissioning
- Promote lean manufacturing; 5s, TPM, SMED, SOP, CBM …
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering/Scientific/Technical discipline
- Strong knowledge of extrusion processes and able to act as extrusion technical expert
- Experience gained in process manufacturing environment - Food industry preferred
- Highly skilled engineer with a comprehensive understanding of Lean/CI tools/techniques
- Excellent coaching, mentoring, influencing skills
- Financial acumen
- Data driven and analytical approach
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
EC&I PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits