|Job Title:||Senior Gasoline Engineer|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Senior Gasoline Systems Engineer (R&D)
Very Generous Package
+ FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS + OVERTIME + PENSION + CAREER PROGRESSION
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Gasoline FiE Systems. Support the delivery of Customer Gasoline FiE Projects.
Creation of FiE and Combustion knowledge and identification of Technology Trends. This role will be very hands on helping look to the future and decide the direction my client will be looking in the future.
- Manage related internal and external FiE & Combustion projects.
- Create know-how and knowledge related to Gasoline Combustion systems.
- Capture customer's system requirements for Gasoline FiE.
- Investigate any issues reported to find root cause.
- Complete necessary testing & validation task to confirm components for production projects.
- Will need to manage own output / testing to the right quality, depending upon experience may manage another engineer.
- Clear thinker, good communicator.
- Good at logical analysis of data and problem solving.
- Able to build relationships internally / externally.
- Track record of delivering projects.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of IC engine combustion / engine control.
- powertrain related system experience
- PC Skills, MS Office, (Word, Excel), E-mail.
- Good Degree or Equivalent, (2:1 or higher in Mechanical, Automotive or Electronics Engineering)
If you are looking to be a part of a Global family owned business who believe their employees are key to their success, and reward and appreciate them for everything they do with a generous package and ample opportunity to develop and progress, then click "APPLY NOW" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.