Senior HR Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 16:03|
Senior HR Advisor
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Advisor to join a global manufacturing group at their site in Derbyshire. You will report directly into the HR Manager and be amongst a talented team of HR professionals. The business employs up to 500 people on-site have sites across the globe.
Summary of the roles specific following areas:
- Employee Relations
- Policies and Procedure
- Training & Development
- Absence Management
- Performance Management
The Senior HR Advisor & Projects duties will be:
- Ensuring the HR department is in compliance with regards to HR Audits, Business Audits and legislation.
- Deputy to the HR Manager and being the Senior HR point of contact regarding policies and procedures.
- Focusing on continuous improvement
- Supervision of the site canteen
- Responsible for site newsletter
- Coordinating weekly communication
- Organisation employee meetings
- Monitoring effectiveness
- Ensuring GDPR
- Experience of acting up for HR Manager
- To have worked in a matrix management environment
- Consideration of the business requirements
- To undertake other duties to assist the site and HR
- Track record of continuous improvement
The successful candidate will have the following:
- CIPD Qualified (or currently studying)
- Will have previously worked within in a fast-paced manufacturing environment (minimum of 5 years)
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Worked with Unions
- Integrity and commitment
- Knowledge of UK employment law
- Experienced in managing a small team
If you want to work for a global company and be within a positive environment, then please apply now.
This an excellent opportunity and interviews are taking place over the next few weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's