|Job Title:||Senior HR Advisor / Business Partner|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Senior HR Advisor / Business Partner
Competitive Salary + Contributory Pension + Bonus
We are looking to recruit a HR professional who is passionate about employee relations and who will partner with our client, a global engineering company to influence and drive business performance.
- Support HR Manager with the delivery of HR policy and guidance to managers
- Act as point of contact for all Employee Relations is sues and advice
- Develop manager training and provide coaching/support on all employee issues
- Ensure effective HR administration and reporting processes are developed and maintained
- Advise on tribunals/union cases
- Assist HR Manager in driving long term business objectives and current projects
- Professional membership of CIPD (Level 5/7)
- Experience gained in a manufacturing / engineering / industrial environment - ideally unionised
- Experience gained as a HR generalist; performance management, trade unions, employee relations
- Able to coach, mentor, influence and advise managers on all HR policies
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, confidence and energy
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Apply Now or email CV to email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.