Senior HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||Senior HR Business Partner|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £65000 per annum + bonus, pension and more|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 17:22|
Senior HR Business Partner
Circa £65,000 plus fantastic benefits such as bonus, pension and more
A highly successful FTSE 250 engineering services organisation employing over 5500 people in 27 countries across more than 200 sites worldwide now seek to a recruit a Senior UK HR Business Partner.
The company's engineering processes services some of the biggest names worldwide in various industries which include Automotive, Aerospace, Power & Gas and General Industrial.
As the leader in their industry, they have become a sort after company to work for. They have grown rapidly over the last 5 years through mergers and acquisitions and continue to grow successfully throughout the globe.
As the Head of the UK HR function, you will report directly to the European Vice President of Human Resources. With a HR team underneath you, you will lead the HR Management for their UK sites.
As the UK Senior HR Business Partner your responsibilities will include:
- Travelling to the UK sites with occasional international travel
- Management of culture change
- Work collaboratively with the European HR Team and contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy
- Build business leadership capabilities through coaching and support
- Proactively plan and implement the people aspects of business change, in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and implement HR/people interventions to drive strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Partner with business managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their full potential
- Manage relationships with unions
- Provide guidance on employee relations issues, assisting with investigations and managing outcomes
- You will be a Senior HR Manager or Senior HR Business Partner with an industrial or manufacturing background
- You will be a level-headed person that enjoys a fast paced and hands on environment
If you want to hit your bonus year on year, career progression, work for a global company that is extremely profitable, have no two days the same and be more than just a number, then please apply now.
I am interviewing week commencing May 21st so please get in touch asap to be considered for my shortlist.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Castleford, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £19000 per annum + benefits
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
Interim HR Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Marketing Director EMEA
Attractive Salary and Package