Senior HR Business Partner 12 MTHS FTC
|Job Title:||Senior HR Business Partner 12 MTHS FTC|
|Salary:||£49000 - £50000 per annum + Associated Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2018 10:26|
Senior HR Business Partner 12MTHS FTC
Circa £50,000 plus other benefits
A highly successful quality service provider now seeks to a recruit a Senior UK HR Business Partner on a 12 months fixed term contract.
This company has sites across Europe and are amongst the industries leaders within their field.
As the leader in their industry, they have become a sort after company to work for due to their 'customers come first' attitude.
The Senior HR Business Partner will report directly into the HR Director and be amongst a talented team of five with two direct reports.
As the Senior HR Business Partner your responsibilities will include:
- To support the HRD to achieve the HR Strategy People Matter strategic objectives as set out in the HR Strategic Action plan by acting as the HR lead on a range of different projects and responsibilities.
- Line Management responsibility for 1 HR Officer and Payroll Coordinator providing leadership and guidance on day to day HR matters
- Take a lead role on project delivery as well as coaching and mentoring members of the HR Team.
Supporting the HR Director in the implementation of HR Strategies in the following areas:
- Occupational Health and Well-Being Interventions
- Recruitment and Selection
- Talent Acquisition
- Staffing, Retention
- Manning Strategies
- Employment Processing
- Record Management
- Compensation and Benefits Administration including Payroll Processing
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Ethics and Compliance
- Corporate Responsibility
- You will be a Senior HR Manager or Senior HR Business Partner with a manufacturing background highly desirable
- You will be a HR Generalist that enjoys a fast paced and hands on environment
- You be personable and have an operational approach
- Must have experience in dealing with trade unions
If you want to work for a global company that has an extremely personable, an enjoyable environment, have no two days the same and be more than just a number, then please apply now.
Interviews will take place next week so please respond quickly to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Interim HR Manager
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£44000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Interim HR Manager
Greater Manchester, England
£44000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Health Safety and Business systems Manager
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
SENIOR PROCESS OPERATOR - OIL/GAS
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits