|Job Title:||SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - NPI|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - NPI
EXCELLENT SALARY & PENSION + HEALTHCARE PLAN
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join the team of a global manufacturing company who supply a wide range of products to the automotive industry.
We are specifically looking for candidates with experience of New Product Introduction (NPI) and Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DfMA) from automotive / plastic injection moulding.
This role is a key post within the engineering team and will be based at a manufacturing facility in Essex.
Our client is looking for creative and focused engineers with the confidence to drive change in a busy change environment.
- Project manage new products from concept design through to prototype and into manufacturing
- Provide detailed quotations and manufacturing plans for new enquiries
- Act as technical lead for all NPI issues and provide solutions relating to design, manufacture and control procedures
- Specify new equipment, tooling and processes
- Create and update documentation
- Ensure delivery of projects within timescales
- Ensure all new products meet safety, qualify and cost requirements
- Relevant Engineering qualification
- Min 5 years' experience of running NPI projects within a high-volume assembly environment
- Experience gained in automotive / injection moulding manufacturing environment - preferred
- Strong knowledge of DfMA and Process FMEA
- Knowledge/experience of Assembly and testing equipment; specification, process capability, acceptance
- 'Hands on approach' - able to work closely with operations and engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership / Project Management skills
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.