|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Excellent Salary + Great Development Prospects
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer from the chemical or high hazard process industry to join a very successful and innovative chemical manufacturing company in Lancashire.
The company is a leading supplier of high-grade chemicals used in industries such as semi-conductor, medical and cosmetics to name a few.
- Technical Authority / Responsible Engineer for pressure systems
- Produce written scheme of examination for pressure systems
- Manage asset integrity program and site inspection plans
- Manage and develop CMMS system (Idhammer) ensuring all maintenance, PPM's and scheduled integrity inspections are updated
- Ensure all plant and equipment is adequately inspected/maintained in line with company and H&S regulations
- Oversee build/set up of any new plant and equipment
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities and develop overall engineering function
- Liaise with external agencies including Health & Safety Executive and Environment agency
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer (HND/Degree)
- Experience gained in the Chemical or highly regulated process industry
- Experience of asset integrity and pressure system inspection programs
- Knowledge of a CMMS system
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.