Senior NPD / R&D Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior NPD / R&D Engineer|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 10:56|
Senior NPD/R&D Engineer
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A superb opportunity for an experienced Engineer / Manager to join a global leader who are well known in marine, aerospace and defence markets for the supply of innovative, high technology safety critical products.
The Lead Engineer will be a key member of the Technical Leadership Team and will be responsible for leading a small team of Engineers to deliver NPD/R&D/Technology projects in line with the strategic Technology Road Maps.
- Full product development lifecycle - managing conceptual ideas through to future product lines
- Identify and facilitate resources to enable development cycles to progress through a gated development process
- Generation of Technology & Product Road Maps
- R&D of Technologies and Products
- Build strong relationships with Industry Partners, Academia, R&D/Innovation centres
- Generate project proposals and business cases identifying ROI opportunities
- Budget management
- Recording and management of intellectual property and licensing
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline
- Proven experience of leading a team in an R&D/NPD/Technical engineering environment
- Experience gained in Aero/Defence/Marine/Civil Aviation or similar highly regulated environment
- Competent managing multiple, complex projects in a demanding environment
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Passion for innovation, research and development, new technologies
A great opportunity to work with a company who invest millions of pounds into R&D and Technical.
Apply Now or email CV to Christine@morganrdyer.co.uk to progress
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of NPD
Competitive Salary & Package
Up to £1 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£34000 - £360000 per annum
R&D Project Manager
Bamber Bridge, Lancashire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus