SENIOR PROCESS OPERATOR
|Job Title:||SENIOR PROCESS OPERATOR|
|Salary:||£14.29 per hour + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2017 15:53|
Lead Process Operator
£14.29 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Superb opportunity to join an expanding manufacturer based in Wrexham, North Wales.
Successful Senior Process Operator should have experience working in training and all aspects surrounding it.
- Responsible for the coaching and mentoring of all process operators & inspectors in all disciplines of the process.
- Creating, producing and updating training documents.
- Participation in internal and external audits and delivering weekly briefs
- Participation in all risk and COSHH assessments
- Experience within a training environment
- Experience within chemical environment would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good standard of IT skills.
The successful candidates will be keen to work for an expanding manufacturer, will be looking to acquire new skills and more importantly seeking a rewarding career.
Interested? Please click 'APPLY' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CNC SETTER / OPERATOR / PROGRAMMER
£34000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME
Regional HR Advisor
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£33000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME
Up to £25000 per annum
PRODUCTION ENGINEER - MACHINING
Greater Manchester, England
£35000 - £37000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE