SENIOR PROCESS OPERATOR
|Job Title:||SENIOR PROCESS OPERATOR|
|Salary:||£14.29 per hour + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2017 15:25|
Lead Process Operator
£14.29 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Superb opportunity to join an expanding manufacturer based in Wrexham, North Wales.
Successful Senior Process Operator should have experience working in training and all aspects surrounding it.
- Responsible for the coaching and mentoring of all process operators & inspectors in all disciplines of the process.
- Creating, producing and updating training documents.
- Participation in internal and external audits and delivering weekly briefs
- Participation in all risk and COSHH assessments
- Experience within a training environment
- Experience within chemical environment would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good standard of IT skills.
The successful candidates will be keen to work for an expanding manufacturer, will be looking to acquire new skills and more importantly seeking a rewarding career.
Interested? Please click 'APPLY' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
NDT / PROCESS ENGINEER - AEROSPACE
£40000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + BONUS
Project Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering
£45000 - £48000 per annum + BENEFITS
Up to £10 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Business Development Manager (Manufacturing/Industrial)
West Midlands, England
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Great Package