SENIOR PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEER
|Job Title:||SENIOR PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£36000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 16:17|
SENIOR PROCESS/PROJECT ENGINEER
To £38000 + BENEFITS
A world leading chemical company who provide engineering and high technology solutions to global process industries.
This Merseyside based manufacturing company specialise in providing superior performance-based solutions through in-depth customer knowledge, differentiated chemical products and innovative technology.
The Senior Process/Project Engineer will be responsible for project managing a wide range of engineering projects from concept to completion whilst ensuring all work is complete in accordance with legislation.
- Prepare Capex and ensure all work is completed on time and in budget
- Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with procedures and H&S policies
- Troubleshoot plant problems and suggest improvements to increase efficiencies
- Develop process engineering designs in line with future strategy
- Manage plant procurement and installation costs
- Contractor selection, management and control
- Maintain all relevant engineering documentation
- Partake in training of plant operators during commissioning/pre-production/handover
- Degree qualified in Chemical or Process Engineering discipline
- Experience in a Chemical or other highly regulated industry
- Understanding top tier COMAH regulations; ATEX, DSEAR ..
- Understanding of process and functional safety using HAZOP and LOPA
- Proven project management experience
- Experience of handling toxic/flammable materials in batch manufacturing environment
- Ideally chartered or working towards
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PROCESS AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Portadown, County Armagh
£45000 - £50000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Up to £18700 per annum
ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
Portadown, County Armagh
£50000 - £55000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Production Team Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Car allowance