Senior Product Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Product Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2017 09:33|
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing most respected companies who supply the education sector across the UK.
As part of a £300m turnover group this dynamic business want to recruit an individual who is passionate about education as their Senior Product Manager.
A key focus of this role will be to ensure that the business remains ahead of competition with regards to catalogue, innovation and new product development.
The role responsibilities as Senior Product Manager will include:-
- Liaison with practitioners, advisors and teachers confidently to develop products in-line with educational requirements.
- Working with purchasing to ensure that products are available throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensuring that the design, content, format and photography of catalogue ranges are correct, ensuring that deadlines are met for catalogue production cycle.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of pricing, competitors, government education policy and the education market in general.
- Attend education exhibitions.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have a good understanding of the education market and/or product management experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Have marketing experience.
- Be an excellent communicator who is highly organised.
- Have accurate analytical and administration skills.
- Salary circa £35,000.
- Performance-related bonus up to 5% salary.
- 25 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays) with the option to buy up to 5 additional days
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Bring Your Own Device mobile phone allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance at 4 x salary
- Christmas bonus
- Staff purchase scheme - all products available at cost plus VAT
- Corporate discount scheme
- Gifts at Christmas and Easter
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior HR Business Partner 12 MTHS FTC
£49000 - £50000 per annum + Associated Benefits
Manufacturing Technical Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Field Sales Manager
West Lancashire, Lancashire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent
Maintenance & Projects Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
MAINTENANCE MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
West Yorkshire, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE