SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER / MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
|Job Title:||SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER / MANUFACTURING ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 16:06|
SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER / MANUFACTURING ENGINEER / CNC PROGRAMMER
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Engineer/Manager to join the team at a global engineering company who are well known in the aerospace industry for their high quality, precision machined components.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by; reading engineering drawings, calculating production times, labour, material costs and reviewing production schedules;
- Evaluate and improve CNC manufacturing process by applying expert knowledge of machining processes (multi-axis), cutting tools and materials to reduce scrap, improve cycle times and reduce consumable tool costs.
- Establish procedures to improve processes and develop/train machinists to attain maximum productivity
- Assist in specifying new CAPEX investment for systems, machinery and tooling to achieve future planned investment and growth opportunities
- Implement cycle time studies, cutting trials and provide ongoing technical support
Knowledge and experience required:
- Qualified Engineer with strong technical knowledge of multi-axis CNC machines such as Nakamara, Doosan Lynx, Star ...
- Ability to program complex precision engineered parts in a high-volume machining environment
- Programming knowledge/experience of Turning / Milling / MillTurn multi-axis machines
- Ability to plan jobs from engineering drawings to finished product including all tooling and fixture requirement
- Leadership/supervisory/management experience
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PRODUCTION ENGINEER - MACHINING
Greater Manchester, England
£35000 - £37000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Production Engineer / CNC Programmer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
£35000 - £40000 per annum
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£33000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum