Senior Production Team Leader
|Job Title:||Senior Production Team Leader|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2017 10:59|
SENIOR PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER
2 - SHIFT
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Production Team Leader to join the team at a successful manufacturing company who supply a wide range of premium products to customers around the world.
The Senior Production Team Leader will support the Manufacturing Manager in achieving maximum productivity and driving continuous improvement activities across site.
- Provide strong leadership within the operations team ensuring maximum efficiencies
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement utilizing lean manufacturing tools, effectively deliver improvements to increase productivity, reduce costs and eliminate waste
- Proactively lead, develop, train and motivate production team to perform to full potential
- Carry out appraisals, monitor absences, manage discipline/grievance matters
- Monitor processes, report any issues and implement corrective action
- Control spend within agreed budgetary levels
- Ensure all H&S procedures are adhered to and in line with BRC requirements
- Liaise with other departmental managers to ensure all KPI's are achieved
- Proven experience as a Team Leader/Supervisor in a high volume, continuous process manufacturing environment (high speed filling/bottling/packaging preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of modern manufacturing techniques; CI/Lean Manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping, 5s, SMED, TPM etc
- Proven experience of supervising/managing people and resources efficiently
- Excellent leadership, motivational and organisational skills
- IOSH, Six Sigma certificates - advantageous
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful growing business who continue to invest into all of their manufacturing facilities and offer a great place to work.
For more information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior HR Business Partner
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £65000 per annum + bonus, pension and more
Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent
Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS
Electrical & Controls Design Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Superb Package
Up to £25000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS