Senior Programme Manager - Aerospace/Defence
|Job Title:||Senior Programme Manager - Aerospace/Defence|
|Location:||North Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 16:43|
SENIOR PROGRAMME MANAGER
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager from the aerospace industry to join a global business who manufacture engineered components for aerospace/defence industries.
The Senior Programme Manager will focus on high levels of customer satisfaction and overall execution of complex projects and programmes.
- Act as main interface to external customers and co-ordinate all aspects of high risk, complex projects/programmes
- Ensure delivery of new products/programmes is to the target level of quality, on time and within budget according to programme plans
- Oversee projects allocated to Project/Programme Managers
- Carry out risk assessment of programmes, resolve any issues and instigate corrective action
- Provide monthly updates/program status reports relating to contractual milestones
- Provide continuous input/direction to the program and commercial teams in all areas; customer satisfaction, changes in scope, risk assessment
- Maintain and report key metrics for senior management team
- Degree or equivalent in an engineering/technical discipline
- Proven track record of Programme Management in an Aerospace/Defence or similar regulated industry
- Experience of managing multiple parties; Project Managers, 3rd party vendors,
- MS Project or Prince 2
- Experience of risk management and problem resolution
- Good financial and commercial acumen
- Good negotiator and mediator
- Pro-active and able to work with people at all levels
To discuss this role in more details please contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's