Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Bupa, Life Insurance, Flexi-time|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 14:26|
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Business Enterprise Solutions)
£45,000-£50,000 DOE + Bonus
As part of a global operational innovation programme, we require a Senior Project Manager who understands complex Business Enterprise Solutions. The role will deliver the UK element which is a phased rollout of a custom built, cloud-based operating system. Starting with an exciting pilot scheme, the system will go live at the first location with 600 employees early in 2019, followed by up to 60 other locations in the UK.
The overall objective of the role is to fully plan, direct and manage a number of assigned complex projects to ensure programme goals and objectives are accomplished within the approved timeframe, scope and budget as well as monitoring the execution of other simpler projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- From a defined project brief initiate projects in line with the UK strategic initiatives
- Manage, prioritise and control multiple projects, ensuring they are in line with strategic objectives, determining impact on budget, time and risk.
- Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues.
- Plan and monitor projects with regards to time, cost, resources and quality.
- Develop integrated baseline project plans and manage performance against them.
- Identify and secure sufficient project resource from around the business.
- Determine quality standards and oversee the execution / production of management documents.
- Manage changes within the project scope and escalate scope changes to the steering committee, strategic board or board of management.
- Capture project risks and ensure that the appropriate contingency plans are put in place.
- Capture and manage project items ensuring that there is full traceability of requirements and actions.
- Promote innovative or improved methods to get the work done and implement best practices.
- Manage project closure initiatives.
- Manage project communications including status reports to stakeholders, Board of Directors and the project team.
- Be a true professional Project Manager with a portfolio success of a similar nature.
- Understanding of the complexities of Enterprise Software / Business Systems such as SAP, MRP, ERP, Sales Force, MES Manufacturing Execution Systems, that have multiple user types, locations and functions.
- Will ideally have formal Project Management training / qualifications such as Agile certification, Prince 2 or similar.
- Proficient in the use of project management and/or planning tools such as MS Project or similar
- Will understand the project management lifecycle
- Have strong stakeholder engagement skills and have excellent communication skills at all levels, from factory floor to board room.
- Financially astute, ability to manage budgets.
- Familiar with working in a formal Project Management Office (PMO)
- Must be eligible to work in the UK, possess a UK driving license.
- Must be free to travel throughout the UK
- Must be able to travel to Germany if and as required.
- £45,000-£50,000 DOE + Bonus
- Pension (7.5%)
- Life cover of up to 4 x your annual salary
- Health insurance - Bupa
My client, currently operating on 4 continents, with 20,000 team members and have over 50 years of experience in delivering innovative such as; Electrical Installation, Automation, Disassembly & Reassembly, Production Equipment Maintenance, Technical Cleaning, Technical Facility Management, Infrastructural Facility Management, Internal Logistics and Digital Optimization. They are close to the action and always keep their finger on the pulse of technology, their expertise enables them to stay ahead of the curve and ensures customer operations run without a hitch.
Click apply without delay to register your interest.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's