|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Senior Project Manager
Are you an experienced Snr Project Manager confident and experienced in R&D Project?
Do you feel confident working with excessively high budgets within a government funded environment?
Can you demonstrate success of working in high reliability sectors to strict time scales?
My client is currently sat at the forefront of innovation within the aerospace sector, looking to dramatically expand on the technology portfolio on offer to both the military and MOD clientele.
With unique investment, the expansion of an already existing team is imperative to ensure commitment, and achievability for R&D projects set for the next 5 years.
The successful candidates' responsibilities are as follows;
- To successfully deliver assigned projects within the budget set, in the timescale and to the quality required of the scope and business needs.
- To maintain and grow customer relationships in order to encourage further business and to support the development of new business throughout the bid phase.
- To show leadership and be a professional role model for other PMs, including demonstration of a continuous improvement ethic.
- To support the financial health and growth targets of the business by working closely with the Management on resourcing, financial reporting and forecasting.
- Meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; supporting preparation of an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Leading teams to deliver projects within the budget set, in the timescale and to the quality required of the scope and business needs.
- Compile resourced project plans to feed into overall resource forecasting and management.
- Manage project resources, schedule and financials throughout the full project life cycle from bid to closure.
- Management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Support the strategic development of company project management processes as part of the continual improvement programme.
- Contribute to the forward management of the Company by offering suggestions and constructive actions to processes and results.
- Ensure that Project purchasing, and invoicing, Project schedules and project files are up to date and accurately reported.
- To ensure the health and safety of all staff by observing Company policies and procedures and reporting any incidents as necessary.
Those applicable must possess the following;
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Prince2, APM or PMI qualifications preferred
- Previous experience in Project / Programme Management using leading methodologies and processes.
- Experience of managing multiple projects controlling critical success factors and criteria
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.