SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (ENGINEERING)
|Job Title:||SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (ENGINEERING)|
|Location:||Portadown, County Armagh|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2020 09:09|
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
EXCELLENT SALARY + RELOCATION ASSISTANCE + ENHANCED PENSION + HEALTHCARE
We currently have a superb opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join the team at a global pharmaceutical company at a site in Northern Ireland.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, management, financial control and delivery of high value projects in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Establish project requirements, scope of work and project milestones
- Ensure all projects are delivered in line with company governance process
- Prepare accurate budget estimates and ensure all projects are delivered to agreed budgets and timeframes
- Management of stakeholders
- Monitor, report and escalate any issues
- Organise testing, comissioning and validation of new facilities and equipment
- Manage staff, contractors and external consultants during project execution
- Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with relevant H&S legislation
- Degree or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience of project delivery within a pharmaceutical or highly regulated manufacturing environment - full life-cycle and budget responsibility
- Recognised H&S certification (NEBOSH)
- Recognised Project Management certification - preferred
- Experience of managing facilities projects; installation/commissioning/qualification of systems & equipment
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation
This is a superb opportunity to join a global manufacturing company who can offer a challenging role alongside an extremely attractive salary and benefits package.
Click APPLY NOW to be considered for the role.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's