Senior Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum + BENEFITS PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2017 15:00|
UP TO £40,000 +PENSION, LIFE COVER, PRIVATE HEALTHCARE, HALF DAY FRIDAY!
CALLING ALL TALANTED AUTOMOTIVE ''QUALITY ENGINEERS''
A prime opportunity has presented itself for the most talented, tenacious and exceptional Quality Engineer to work with an outstanding team of engineers. You will be a vital part of this enterprise, a leading global supplier of systems and components. The experienced Quality Engineer will hold a strong and established background within a current automotive manufacturer.
As Quality Engineer, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Leading the organisation in APQP, PPAP and FMEA in all aspects of business Quality.
- You will support the Quality Manager in the day to day running of the busy and focal quality department.
- Spearhead DFMEA and PFMEA initiatives.
- Create specific test plans to mitigate risks when detection is last resort.
- Build an agile documentation system including deliverables required by the project to ensure current Quality System is used as reference.
- Create a cause and effect matrix to identify critical to quality elements in the manufacturing process, which are planned to be introduced.
- Ensure the quality planning activities are always performed to the highest level of robustness within business time constraints.
The successful Quality Engineer will;
- Have the functionality to problem solve effectively, and communicate at all levels.
- Be exceptionally technically minded.
- Have experience of customer and automotive industry systems and procedures, including TS16946 &IS14001 & 18001.
- Have the ability and aptitude to interpret complex customer requirements and implement necessary process.
- Currently hold a Quality position within a TIER ONE automotive manufacturing environment.
- Have a strong customer focus.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly driven and motivated Quality Engineer, who is looking for their next career move.
In return you will work within a leading and established team, gain excellent support from the management team, as well as receive a comprehensive benefits package including competitive pension and a bonus scheme.
Click 'Apply now' interviews are taking place from next week - you do not want to miss out on this!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Systems Engineer
Up to £45000 per annum
SHIFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £49000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£29000 - £32000 per annum
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £38000 per annum
Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement Engineer
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits