Senior Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2018 16:59|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving precision engineering business as they further invest in new plant and machinery due to an increase in customer orders.
This is a high-profile role that will allow an experienced quality professional to develop processes for a site that is continuing to grow.
As Senior Quality Engineer typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Reduce PPM and improve quality processes.
- Build strong relationships with a global customer base.
- Ensure the acquisition of customer approvals.
- Focus on process improvement and root cause analysis.
- Effectively manage customer enquiries and defect investigations.
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of four quality engineers.
The successful Senior Quality Engineer will: -
- Have a hands-on approach to quality improvements.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be customer focused and will enjoy developing key relationships.
- Have gained their quality experience within a precision engineering environment.
- Enjoy devveloping a team.
On offer: -
- A starting salary up to £50,000
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Working hours are Monday-Thursday 8am till 5pm and Friday 8am until 4pm.
- Realistic development potential.
To apply for this superb role, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's