Service & Inspection Engineer
|Job Title:||Service & Inspection Engineer|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 14:35|
SERVICING & INSPECTION ENGINEER
TO £30,000 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Servicing Engineer to join a leading global design and engineering manufacturer in Northamptonshire.
Purpose of Role: Day to day servicing and maintenance activities plus the ordering and preparation of spare parts. Ensuring work is carried out to the highest standards and maximising machine efficiencies. Working within the engineering department the role will include service preparation, services, checks, repairs and improvements to molding machines & ancillary equipment. The role will include the involvement and application of continuing preventative maintenance programs (TPM).
As part of our commitment to safety you will be involved with jobs which have been reported using the hazard card system. These will be repairs to existing safety equipment on machinery, or improving a situation to eliminate the risk of an incident occurring.
- Service and repair machinery plus ancillary equipment to a high standard
- Assisting with the planning of the service/TPM schedule, the ordering and preparation of spare parts and materials
- Fault diagnosis of equipment and processes from identifying problems to implementation of solution
- Preventative maintenance
- Calibrating machinery after training
- Provide technical support to colleagues and communicate with staff at all levels
- Stock control of parts and materials
- Provide detailed reports on all work done on each machine
- Undertake the fitting, installation, repair and service on new machinery plus ancillary equipment as and when necessary
- Conduct safety checks on machinery as and when required
- Completing hazard card based jobs
- General maintenance of the site including plant checks
- Attend all training courses and meetings as required
- Observe and adhere to company health & safety guidelines and contribute to a healthy and safe working environment
- Well presented, articulate and excellent communicator
- Relevant technical qualification/s
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage but not essential
This an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Service Advisor
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £26000 per annum
Technical Project Engineer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
QUOTATIONS ENGINEER - INJECTION MOULD TOOLS
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
Lead Electrical / Controls Engineer - Manufacturing
£45000 - £47000 per annum + Package
Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Contractor
Up to £21.26 per hour