|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Competitive Salary + Overtime + Benefits
Our client is a successful, family-owned business who have extensive experience in motors, drives, pumps and associated equipment.
We are currently looking for a Service Engineer with experience of Inverter Drives or Variable Speed drives to join the team.
The Service Engineer will provide engineering services to manufacturing and industrial organisations across the North West. The role will require travel to customer sites as and when required.
- Fault diagnosis, maintenance, service and repair of VSD equipment to maximise OEE
- Planned / Corrective maintenance
- Change, swap out, upgrades and renewal of equipment
- Supervision of sub-contract activities
- Risk Assessments & Method statements
- Logging and update of relevant documentation
- Time Served Engineer
- Good understanding of the electro-mechanical industry
- Knowledge experience of Inverter drives/Variable Speed Drives ; Siemens, ABB preferred
- Ability to panel fault find
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Must be flexible, overnight stay may be required from time to time
APPLY NOW to be considered for this role.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.