SERVICE ENGINEER - WASTE WATER / SEWAGE TREATMENT
|Job Title:||SERVICE ENGINEER - WASTE WATER / SEWAGE TREATMENT|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2018 16:19|
(WASTE WATER/SEWAGE TREATMENT)
TO £38000 + CAR + PHONE + TABLET +PENSION + HEALTHCARE & MUCH MORE
An excellent role on offer for a Service Engineer with experience in the Waste Water/Sewage Treatment industry to join a specialist division of a global organisation.
This company is well known for providing high quality water and energy management services to a wide range of businesses across the globe.
The Service Engineer will be home based providing servcies to the territory south of M25.
- Service, maintenance and repair of sewage treatment plants, pump stations and water systems
- Provide electrical and mechanical engineering support (70:30 Mech/Elec)
- Work in confined areas ensuring all H&S regulations are adhered to
- Manage workload via PDA software
- Provide high levels of customer service ensuring all work is carried out in a timely manner
- Carry out visual risk assessments and order any spares
- Produce relevant documentation/reports
- Qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Previous experienced gained in a similar role; good knowledge of waste water/sewage treatment products
- IT literate
- Clean driving licence
- Professional manner, organised approach to work
- Friendly, courteous manner
Interested? APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
EC&I PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits