|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£7.50 - £12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 16:22|
Extrusion Setter Operator
£9.50 - £12.00 Per Hour
Monday-Friday Double Days
Our Client a huge player in the plastics industry are looking to recruit setter operators specifically on their Extruding equipment/machines. Due to a massive boom in their contracts my client has relocated from Halifax in a necessary move to a location with more room to achieve their growing orders.
With over £900,000 invested into the site since the relocation alone, with sign off and plans for further investment my client strives to deliver a comfortable working environment, with access to the latest equipment available.
You will be working with a very experienced workforce which has been described as a 'community'. If you want to work for a company who are invested in keeping a happy workforce then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Operators are required to:
- Operation and control of extrusion machine to manufacture high quality products.
- Ensure machine runs to optimum, maximising OEE and minimising downtime.
- Ensure product is controlled and identify root cause of breakdowns.
- carry out first line maintenance activities.
- Responsible for manufacture of high quality product.
- Quality control of finished product and raw materials.
- Proactive approach to Health and Safety, workplace organization and cleanliness.
- A passion and understanding for how things operate on a mechanical level
- Mechanical Qualification would be extremely beneficial though not essential
- Inquisitive nature with a desire to develop yourself
- Drive and determination to succeed and produce a quality product.
My client is always looking to promote from within and pride themselves on the ability to pick up on and reward going the extra mile and potential to further ones career. This is a fantastic opportunity and if that is what you are looking for then click "Apply Now" or contact email@example.com 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's