SETTER / OPERATOR (MOULD TOOLS)
|Job Title:||SETTER / OPERATOR (MOULD TOOLS)|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum + Paid Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 09:49|
SETTER / OPERATOR
£30,000 + PAID OVERTIME
06.00 - 14.00 / 14.00 - 22.00
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Setter / Operator to join a global automotive manufacturer in the Harlow area.
My client have been supplying reliable products and building relationships with some of the biggest automotive manufacturers for more than 30 years. They are also the first company to use gas injection technology in their mirror manufacturing process to produce a full LED headlamp.
Key Responsibilities of a Injection Moulding Technician:
- To set mould tools in presses as required
- To support operational effectiveness of equipment, tools and processes in moulding section
- To ensure equipment / processes are optimised to meet demands of the business
- Ability to adapt and learn to support various assembly equipment and processes
- Support to section with development of improvement processes
- Direct support to rectify equipment and process failures / breakdowns
- Working with all Support functions to provide wider technical support
- Working with Tool Engineers to minimise tool failures and breakdowns
- Provide technical support to Operations Manager and Supervisors on all shifts
Key Requirements of a Injection Moulding Technician:
- Experienced in using a wide range of Moulding Machines and Ancillary equipment
- Experience in setting and operating
- Good understanding and support of mechanical fixtures and equipment
- Injection Mould tooling experience
- Able to set and operate Hydraulic core pulling
- Hot Runner control, setting and diagnostics
- Experience processing a wide range of Thermoplastic moulding materials
- Knowledge of quality systems
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Good team worker
- Support continuous Improvement incentives
Interviews are taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's