Shift Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
|Job Title:||Shift Electrical & Instrumentation Technician|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2018 14:14|
SHIFT ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN
£40 - 47K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
(4 on 4 off + 18-day break after 7 rotations)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical & Instrumentation Technician to join a specialist division of a global chemical company.
The E&I Technician will join an established team of multi-skilled engineers and will be responsible for the maintenance of electrical and instrument plant systems in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Testing, inspection and remedial work on electrical and instrumentation systems across site
- Carry out activities of functional safety management in accordance with BS EN 61511 standards
- Installation and inspection of Hazardous Area Equipment in accordance with BS EN 13284 standards
- Fault diagnosis of hardware and software; DCS systems, HMI's and carry out any corrective action
- Carry out all activities in accordance with company and HSE regulations
- Time served Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer
- Experience gained in a high hazard process environment; chemical/petrochemical
- Certified experience in maintenance and calibration of instrumented systems
- COMPEX/IEE requirements 16th/17th edition qualifications
- H&S orientated
This is a superb opportunity, APPLY NOW or call Harriet Crawford at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's