|Job Title:||Shift Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Technician|
|Salary:||€35000 - €50000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Shift Electrical Control & Instrumentation Technician
2 Shift (earlies/lates)
Excellent Salary + Pension + Healthcare & much more
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experience EC&I Technicians to join a global chemical company at a manufacturing site in County Roscommon.
The Shift EC&I Technician will be responsible for reactive and planned maintenance of equipment in a chemical process plant.
- Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation support
- Maintenance and inspection of LV electrical systems and machinery
- Calibration of process control instrumentation; transmitters, controllers, analysers…
- Maintenance and development of PLC control systems
- Updating CMMS system
- Providing engineering support on maintenance projects
- Time served Electrical/Instrumentation/Control Technician
- IEC 60364 or BS7671/ET101
- Experience of maintaining industrial equipment in a Chemical or similar high hazard process plant
- Knowledge/experience of ATEX systems
- Knowledge of PLC control systems
- Experience of instrument calibration
- Excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Team player
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong approach to safety
Shift: Rotation 06.30 - 14.30 / 14.30 - 22.30
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.