SHIFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
|Job Title:||SHIFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £49000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 11:33|
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
To £49000 + Bonus + Pension
We are currently recruiting an experienced Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a global manufacturing company at their facility in Milton Keynes.
Our client is world leader in their industry and are investing heavily into their manufacturing facilities.
The Engineering function is now looking to strengthen the skill set and are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer with strong PLC/Control systems experience.
As Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out effective fault finding and occasional modification of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous process environment.
- Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant.
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager and Production Shift Leader to continually improve plant efficiencies
- Assist with planned maintenance activities and plant shutdowns
- Time Served Electrical Engineer (pref HNC qualified)
- Experience of fault finding and modification on PLCs (Siemens/Allen Bradley)
- Experience of Variable Speed Drives, Motors, PLC's, Safety Circuits
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong character
- Improvement mind-set
Salary: £44000 - £49000 (after training, usually within 12 months)
Shift: Continental Days/Nights Shift Pattern (07;45 - 19;45, 19;45 - 07;45)
To apply for this role contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 or email email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £33219 per annum
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £43250 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £36000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £33800 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
North Wales, Wales
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits