|Job Title:||Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37000 - £38000 per annum + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Circa £37000 + Overtime + Pension
We are currently recruiting a Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the team of a global manufacturing company at their facility in Wiltshire.
Our client is world leader in their industry and are investing heavily into their manufacturing facilities.
The Engineering function is now looking to strengthen the skill set and are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer with good PLC interrogation experience.
As Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out effective fault finding and occasional modification of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous process environment.
- Maintain electrical assets to the standard of 17th Edition regulations
- Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant.
- Working closely production and engineering teams to continually improve plant efficiencies
- Maintain electrical schematics
- Assist in mechanical maintenance activities
- Time Served Electrical Engineer (pref HNC qualified)
- Experience of fault finding and modification on PLCs
- Experience of AC / DC drives
- 17th/18th Edition
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong character
- Improvement mind-set
Continental Days/Nights shift pattern;
1 Month on Days
1 Month on Nights
E.g Shift 12 hr shifts (6-6)
(IN Mon Tues OFF Wed Thur IN Fri Sat Sun OFF Mon Tues IN Wed Thur OFF Fri Sat Sun)
To apply for this role contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.