LEAD SHIFT ENGINEER
|Job Title:||LEAD SHIFT ENGINEER|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£38000 - £38500 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2017 14:38|
LEAD SHIFT ENGINEER
SALARY TO £38,500 + BENEFITS
A fantastic position for a Lead Shift Engineer (Electrical bias) has arisen, joining one of the UK's leading process manufacturing companies. Our client provides well-known brands to the country's leading retailers and are growing rapidly year on year.
- Acting as Senior Engineer on shift; prioritising team's workload, leading problem solving, coaching and supporting colleagues
- Performing hands on maintenance on a variety of mechanically and electrically automated process machinery across the plant
- Taking part in and promoting PPM activities
- Fault finding and performing diagnosis on PLC equipment (Siemens, Allen Bradley, SCADA)
- Effective recording and monitoring of all engineering/production based issues on CMMS system, ensuring H&S compliance
- Leading handover meetings with other shift teams
- You will be a time served Engineer, with a minimum HNC qualification in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Electrically biased engineer with strong Mechanical aptitude
- Leadership experience or demonstrable capability to lead a team of Engineers
- Preferred industry backgrounds include Food, FMCG, Automotive or similar light to medium engineering environments.
- Excellent communication, PC and interpersonal skills
You will work on a rotating 4 on 4 off shift pattern, including days, nights, and weekends. You will be leading a skilled team of engineers on shift and will be part of a company who pride themselves on internal development opportunities.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - 3 SHIFT
West Yorkshire, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£58000 - £58100 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking
SHIFT ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
£40000 - £41000 per annum + Superb Package
Shift Maintenance Manager - Electrical Bias
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£43000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Shift Maintenance Engineers - Mechanical & Electrical
East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum