SHIFT MAINTENANCE CONTROL ENGINEER
|Job Title:||SHIFT MAINTENANCE CONTROL ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£54000 - £55000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 10:10|
Shift Maintenance Control Engineer
£46,864 per annum plus £7627 shift premium (5 Shift pattern)
Monthly production bonus + Pension + Health Insurance
Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturers of high-performance products used in the construction industry. The company represents one of the fastest growing and respected brand names in industry and is active in over 40 countries worldwide.
The Engineering Team at the Merseyside plant are now recruiting a Shift Maintenance Control Engineer.
As Shift Maintenance Control Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out effective fault finding and occasional modification of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous process environment
- Routine software backups of PLC systems, drives and panel views
- Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant
- Working closely with Shift Leaders to understand key issues, communicate technical issues and plan engineering work
- Use of the SAP PM system to report daily maintenance activity and manage work orders
- Ensure there is effective communication/prioritising of tasks with Shift Team Leaders at start and end of shifts
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and software backup is completed and stored correctly
- Support CI initiatives and drive improvement of department KPI's
Requirements for the Shift Control Engineer role:
- Time Served Electrical Engineer / Multi-Skilled Engineer (min HNC)
- Strong technical knowledge of PLC's, Drives, Networks & Mechanics
- Experience of Rockwell (Allen Bradley) Logix - Essential
- Mechanical maintenance experience
- Data driven and results focused
- Leadership / people management skills
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous environment.
- Pro-active mind-set
- Good knowledge of H&S procedures
Interested? Apply Now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £44000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Materials Planning and Logistics Planner
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £35000.00 per annum + Excellent
Technical Services Manager (M&E)
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £52000.00 per annum
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£380 - £400 per week