|Job Title:||SHIFT MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£33000 - £34000 per annum + PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN
Circa £33,500 + PENSION (to 6%)
2 - SHIFT
A new role has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join the maintenance team at a manufacturing company in Greater Manchester.
Working a 6-2, 2-10 shift pattern, the Maintenance Electrician will respond to breakdowns and provide electrical engineering support across site.
- Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
- Test & Inspection of electrical / electronic equipment
- Electrical Installation and Calibration
- Support site projects
- Time served Electrical Engineer (C&G/HNC/HND)
- C&G 18th Edition / 2382
- Experience gained in a med - heavy industrial/manufacturing environment
- Excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Able to work on own initiative
Salary - £30,164
Shift Allowance - £3,338
Hours - 37.5 / week
Contributory pension scheme - Employee 3% (this can be increased), Employer 6% (fixed)
Holidays - 26 days per annum plus bank holidays
APPLY NOW to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.