SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - MANUFACTURING
|Job Title:||SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - MANUFACTURING|
|Salary:||£37500 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 16:45|
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
(MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL BIAS)
EXCELLENT SALARY + PAID OVERTIME + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + FREE GYM AND MORE
CONTINENTAL DAYS / NIGHT SHIFT
We currently have a superb opportunity for a number of Maintenance Engineers (Mechanical & Electrical bias) to join the engineering team at a global FMCG company in Essex.
Due to ongoing business growth, there is a requirement for a number of strong, technical engineers to join the team to improve processes and deliver improvements.
Fault finding, interrogation and repair on a wide range of high-speed packaging equipment
- Drive pro-active and planned maintenance activities
- Troubleshoot equipment failures and identify areas for improvement
- Take accountability for designated lines and maintain standards
- Manage computerised maintenance management system (SAP)
- Provide technical support to other team members
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities and site wide projects Key requirements;
- Qualified Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-skilled Engineer (min ONC/C&G/NVQ Level 3)
- Experience gained in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Knowledge of pumps, valves, gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Experience of welding/machining/workshop duties - advantageous
- Knowledge of PLC, Control Systems, SCADA, instrumentation
- Knowledge of 3 phase inverters, servo drives, sensors, motor control circuit
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Knowledge of Autonomous Maintenance/Continuous Improvement - advantageous
- Good understanding of mechanical and electrical processes, both hands on and theory.
- High level of personal responsibility and accountability for results.
WHATS ON OFFER
Salary £37,300 rising to £40,000 after the 1st year
Employees are automatically enrolled at 4% with a Company contribution of 8%.
Employees can choose to contribute more than 7%, however the maximum Company contribution is 14%.Matched Share Purchase scheme
Free private Healthcare scheme
APPLY NOW !!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SHIFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
£35000 - £36000 per annum + BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (MECHANICAL BIAS)
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + + PACKAGE
AREA ENGINEERING MANAGER
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
CONTROLS & AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Customer Service Advisor
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £26000 per annum