Shift Maintenance Engineers - Mechanical & Electrical
|Job Title:||Shift Maintenance Engineers - Mechanical & Electrical|
|Location:||East Riding of Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2018 15:57|
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
COMPETITIVE SALARY + PLENTY OF OVERTIME + TRAVEL EXPENSES + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + LIFE ASSURANCE AND MUCH MORE …..
Do you want to work for a company who invest millions into high technology equipment, some of the best in the industry?
We are one of the UK's fastest growing packaging manufacturing companies with a strong and proud history stretching back over 100 years.
We invest heavily into our manufacturing facilities leading the way in modern manufacturing processes and ensuring our customers receive the most innovative and cost-effective packaging solutions.
Due to ongoing business growth and investment into our plant and equipment we have a requirement for a number of experienced maintenance engineers to join us at our Yorkshire facility.
We have a requirement for Mechanical, Electrical & Multi-Skilled Engineers who are keen, hard-working, self-motivated and flexible.
- Full engineering apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (C&G/NVQ/BTEC)
- Experience of maintenance in a fast moving, continuous process manufacturing environment
- Solid engineering background and ability to read engineering drawings
- Excellent fault finding/interrogation skills
- Improvement mind-set
For Mechanical bias the following experience is required:
- Ability to operate machine tools; lathes, milling machines, saws, grinders, press tools
- Knowledge experience of; pumps, valves, compressors, bearings, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Any boiler/steam line experience - advantageous
For Electrical bias the following experience is required:
- PLC's (Siemens S5/S7
- Servo drives, Inverters, Motors, Sensors
- IEE 17th Edition regulations
06.00 - 14.00 Mon - Thurs, 06.00 - 13.00 Fri,
14.00 - 22.00 Mon - Thurs, 13.00 - 20.00 Fri,
22.00 - 06.00 Mon - Thurs, 20.00 - 15.00 Fri
Rates of Pay
£30 - 35K + Daily Travel Expenses
Plenty of overtime available at x1.5 up to 12.00 on Sat and x2 after - Great Benefits Package.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's