|Job Title:||SHIFT MAINTENANCE FITTER - FMCG|
|Location:||Rochdale, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£41500 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
SHIFT MAINTENANCE FITTER
4 ON 4 OFF
Circa £42,000 + Paid Overtime + Pension (up to 8%) + Healthcare + Employee Discount schemes and much more
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Shift Maintenance Fitter to join the Engineering Team at an FMCG manufacturing company in Greater Manchester.
Working 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off shift pattern, key tasks will be to cover:
- All aspects of mechanical maintenance across a large, continuous process manufacturing plant
- Basic electrical maintenance tasks
- PPM's, inspection, service and repair
- Active involvement in site-wide mechanical improvement projects
- Assist with line changeovers
- Apprentice trained mechanical maintenance engineer; min NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Experience gained in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience of liquid filling, packaging, bottling processes - preferred
- Knowledge/experience of pumps, valves, conveyors, rotating machinery, hydraulics, pneumatics
- Strong fault finding / diagnostic skills
- Improvement mind-set
APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.