SHIFT MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER (DAYS ONLY)
|Job Title:||SHIFT MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER (DAYS ONLY)|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£48000 - £49000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 14:37|
SHIFT MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER
4 on 4 off - 07.00 - 19.00
EXCELLENT SALARY + BONUS + PENSION + OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting an experienced Maintenance Team Leader to join the team at successful FMCG company in Greater Manchester.
The key objective of the Maintenance Team Leader is to provide hands on technical support on brand new, state of the art automated equipment, provide leadership and guidance to a team of Multi-Skilled Technicians and drive Maintenance Excellence and Reliability.
- Provide effective leadership to a team of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technicians
- Contractor and Supplier management
- Investigate plant failures and implement prevention techniques
- Drive RCA/RCM and Maintenance Improvement activities
- Manage CMMS data and manage planned/pro-active maintenance activities
- Monitor engineering team performance and improve skill base where necessary
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with H&S regulations
- Time Served Electrica l/ Mechanical / Multi-Skilled (HNC/HND qualified)
- Leadership/Supervisory experience in a continuous process, manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Maintenance Excellence/Operational Excellence/Reliability Centred Maintenance - preferred
- Strong people management skills
- Flexible attitude to meet the needs of the business
- Results driven and enthusiastic
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £38500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£36000 - £38000 per annum + Great Package
Maintenance Inspection Engineer
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Up to £42700 per annum