Shift Maintenance Technicians x3
|Job Title:||Shift Maintenance Technicians x3|
|Salary:||Up to £46500 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 16:12|
Shift Maintenance Technician x3
£46,500 + Pension (10%) + Private Medical + Paid Overtime and much more..
We have a great opportunity for a number of experienced Maintenance Technicians to join a global manufacturing company at their facility in Rugby.
Our client is world leader in their industry and are investing heavily into their UK manufacturing facilities.
**The Shift Maintenance Technicians will join the Production department and the role will be 80% operations and 20% Maintenance**
As Shift Technician your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day running of high-speed production lines
- Routine maintenance, daily checks and inspection in line with H&S
- Ad hoc maintenance to ensure reliability
- Update of relevant records and documentation
- Fault diagnosis and corrective action
- Support with installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
- Time served Engineer (C&G/NVQ/HNC) or significant experience in canning industry
- Experience of operations and maintenance within a high speed, continuous process manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Able to use initiative and contribute to CI activities
Salary: £46,424 per annum
Shift: 2 days, 2 Nights, 4 off. After 5 rotations, a 2 week break.
APPLY NOW or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's