|Job Title:||SHIFT MANAGER|
|Salary:||Up to £32000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 16:29|
£32,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
PERMANENT - FULL TIME
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for leading, developing and managing the shift operations.
The successful Shift Manager will ensure a quality service is achieved, whilst maintaining continuity of supply to the customer, safely, in time and to budget.
The role of the Shift Manager will include:
- Using skills & knowledge, providing support to all teams throughout site
- Working alongside other departments to identify training needs for development of team members.
- Managing team performance delivery, including improvement plans - ensuring performance targets are achieved.
- Leading and driving a H&S culture, using observation and feedback techniques and executing improvements.
- Ensuring all disciplinaries, return to works, absence meetings are completed.
- Full and effective handovers to next shift, to ensure continuity of communication.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are complied with and records are maintained.
The ideal candidate for the role of Shift Manager should have the following:
- Experience managing within a manufacturing environment - with a good understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Ability to effectively manage and monitor service level performance using KPIs - results oriented
- Excellent organisation skills, being able to prioritise, meet deadlines, multi-task and re-prioritise work and delegate
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, to build relationships at all levels and motivate a team to complete tasks from start to finish
- Logical and proactive approach - can make decisions correctly and quickly.
- Positive team player and 'Can Do' attitude
- Excellent eye for detail - must be meticulous
Interested? Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - PERM NIGHTS
Lockerbie, Dumfries & Galloway
£34000 - £37000 per annum + Including Weekly Bonus
South East England, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Area Sales Manager
£45000.00 - £50000 per annum
INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR
Up to £26000.00 per annum