|Job Title:||Shift Manager|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum + Pension + Holidays|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2017 17:23|
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
SALARY TO £33,000 + PENSION, HOLIDAYS
Are you a Shifting Manager with a background in multiple, parallel process Production?
Our client is looking for a forward-thinking Production Shift Manager, with an eye for improvement, who has the ability to drive development of people and processes.
The business has undergone radical change, including expansion into a new product area. They are looking for someone who is energetic and able to implement and manage improvement projects, to help modernise and streamline a new side of their business.
- Managing shift teams of Team Leaders, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Production Operators
- Accurate recording, analysing and interpretation of data relating to KPI's on OEE, Quality, H&S and OTIF
- Driving a culture of Continuous Improvement, promoting safe working practices, attention to detail and Lean methodology
- Responsibility for site H&S when on shift
- Training, coaching and developing teams, to ensure succession planning and skill flexibility
- Leading disciplinary procedure, responsible for absence management, timekeeping labour allocation
- The successful person will be a strong people manager with plenty of experience in fast paced, multi-process manufacturing.
- You will be able and willing to coach and mentor individuals and teams, with proven success
- We are looking for someone who is motivated by challenges and change
- You will have experience of CI, Lean and driving efficiency
- Experience in parallel production would be extremely advantageous.
On offer for the successful candidate is the opportunity to take on a challenging, rewarding and constantly developing role within a business who are truly changing and growing.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£58000 - £58100 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking
New Business Development Manager - Labels
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £45000 per annum
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
£32500 - £38500 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £36108 per annum
Quality CI Engineer
£30 - £32000 per annum