|Job Title:||Shift Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £35100 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2017 16:16|
4 DAYS ON 4 DAYS OFF SHIFT PATTERN 06:00AM-18:00PM
We Have an opportunity for an experienced Shift manager to join our client who are a leading manufacturer. Are you looking to join a company who are invested in training and developing you? Our client operates too world class standards and are looking to take on a Highly self motivated and experienced individual to take on an exciting role in an exciting time for them. They are looking to develop you to NVQ level in such areas as Business Improvement to aid them in a time where continuous improvement is at the forefront of their mind.
- Manage Multiple Audit Reports and see actions raised to completion.
- Develop maintenance system to facilitate planned preventative maintenance.
- The design, implementation and management of capital improvement projects.
- Lead Engineering/Production/Yard teams to achieve key targets within the factory environment.
- People management.
- Ensure delivery of objectives through team working.
- Demonstrable supervisory experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of business.
- Demonstrable organizational skills.
- High degree of computer literacy and numeric skills and a competent user of all Microsoft applications.
- Ability to build, motivate, develop and improve the team.
- CI experience.
- Experience of Lean manufacturing or a qualification.
- Demonstrable experience if departmental budgeting and cost control.
- Demonstrable experience of PLC systems.
- HNC in mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrable experience of project management.
- Significant experience of managing in a large engineering/production environment.
If you are a strong leader with a passion for improvement then click "APPLY NOW"
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's