|Job Title:||Shift Manager|
|Salary:||£46500 - £46600 per annum + relocation|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2017 15:56|
£46,500 per annum
12 Hour Shifts
My client a specialist and leader in the distillation of hydrocarbon-based specialty products and solvents with a long and rich history are looking to bring on bored and incredibly detail oriented, health and safety specialist/conscious Shift Manager with a large amount of organizational ability.
The company serve a diverse range of global industries, delivering innovative solutions to their needs. This site in question involves the distillation and blending of several different substances to develop one end product.
This is done in large tankers on site and as such experience managing or working in a tanker field would be incredibly beneficial although not necessary.
This will be a challenging and hands on role from working in the visible control room, through to liaising with other departments, remaining fully Health & Safety conscious, managing production and more. With plenty of capital investment coming to this site this role will be heavily involved in CI and will require a confident individual willing to learn the role from the ground up through training both on the floor and in a class room environment, with the confidence to jump straight in with a very well established workforce with up to 20+ years' experience in this site and the industry.
- Ensure all shift activities are performed safely and with regard to others on site
- Comply with strict rules and regulations on site
- Act in accordance with COMAH safety report
- Assume overall site responsibility including implementing emergency procedures outside of daywork hours
- Proactive approach to CI
- Experience working within a refinery or process plant.
- Nebosh qualification or training towards a Nebosh.
- COMAH would be incredibly Beneficial.
- Proven management and Leadership Skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Proven organizational ability is paramount.
- Chemical/Process Engineering degree qualification would be beneficial though not essential.
- Qualifiable problem solving ability.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be heavily involved in so many aspects of one of the oldest companies in the industry, with hundreds of years' worth of experience up for grabs for the successful candidate. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge look no further and click "APPLY NOW" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum
SALES MANAGER - CHEMICAL
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Mechanical Engineering Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Superb Package
Up to £35000 per annum + BONUS, HEALTHCARE, PENSION