Shift Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Shift Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 16:27|
SHIFT MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£40000 + OVERTIME
A fantastic position for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias) has arisen to join the engineering team at one of the UK's leading process manufacturing companies.
Working on a continental shift pattern (Days/Nights) the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Performing reactive maintenance on a variety of mechanical/electrical/automated process equipment
- Fault finding and diagnosis on PLC equipment (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi)
- Effective recording and monitoring of all engineering/production based issues
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities
- Educated in Electrical/ Mechanical engineering (electrical bias preferred
- You must be able to attend to both Mechanical and Electrical maintenance tasks.
- PLC fault finding expereince is essential - any programming experience (advantageous)
- Relevant food/liquid manufacturing/filling experience essential
- Preferred industry backgrounds include Food, FMCG
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£37000 - £38000 per annum + Overtime
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - 3 SHIFT
Up to £36500 per annum + BENEFITS
Up to £42000 per annum
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £32500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits